Delta Bpo Solutions Videos
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the outsourcing of business process functions to service providers, whether internal or external to the company, usually in places with lower costs.
Delta Bpo have emerged as an option that companies have when hiring entities to organize and manage business processes with the objective not only of reducing costs but of being more efficient in their operations.
Among those processes that entities outsource, there is accounting, payroll management, and customer service. The latter being the one that has had more relevance due to the dynamics of the model that has been decided to follow, emphasizing the companies that offer it in the face of global competition.
In recent times, many of the common functions of companies are outsourced, so that they can concentrate on their business and strategy. For example:
– Customer service is hired by a company specialized in receiving and making telephone calls (contact or call center).
– The administration of Human Resources (payment of salaries, hiring, and selection, among other activities).
– Accounting and finance.
– The administration of technology.
Main areas under Business Process Outsourcing (BPO):
Some large consultants offer various Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to large companies. The Delta Bpo solutions that have traditionally obtained greater demand and development are:
Administration and Finance BPO:
It includes financial analysis, financial reporting, and planning, management accounting, cash and cash management, payment and receipt of accounts, risk management and taxes.
Human Resources BPO:
Especially focused on the service of recruitment of candidates.
Customer Contact Services BPO:
Call centers, customer service, claims, etc.
Description of Business Process Outsourcing:
Delta Bpo solutions consist of outsourcing the management of some area or activity of an organization to a specialized provider, based on a multi-year contract.
The evolution of outsourcing business practice has been growing over the last few years, mainly in the field of information systems.
However, a new phenomenon emerges in the strategic actions of organizations: the outsourcing of a business process, in which information systems are one of the supports, one of the dimensions of the business.
Areas of the company that can pass to Delta Bpo solutions:
In what has become a growing trend, many organizations are making the strategic decision to put part of their functions in the hands of specialists, allowing them to concentrate on what they do best: maximize performance while minimizing costs.
The Delta Bpo solutions not only apply to production systems but also cover most areas of the company. The most common types are shown below.
– Outsourcing of financial systems
– Outsourcing of accounting systems.
– Outsourcing Marketing activities.
– Outsourcing in the Human Resources area.
– Outsourcing of administrative systems.
– Outsourcing of secondary activities.
– Outsourcing in the transport system.
– Outsourcing in the activities of the sales and distribution department.
– Outsourcing in the area of Industrial Security.
– Outsourcing in the Telephone Service.
– Production outsourcing
– Outsourcing of the transport system